A few of my friends shared an image on Facebook, from Oak Meadow, of pressed flower/plants in clay. We decided to try it out our selves, and though it didn’t turn out exactly like the original photo. I still think we came up with something great.
This photo is of the first batch we made and painted, before I added on a clear coat. So now there is some extra shine. I plan to come back tomorrow and add some more photos of the others we have done and they’ve all had a clear coat now.
This was a fun project we not only pressed the flowers but we looked up any flower we couldn’t already identify. We both learned quite a bit with this.